Visitation Policy Update 4.1.2022
We are happy to welcome visitors again. While you are visiting please remember to do the following:
- Sign in on the visitor log and complete the symptom screen, with temperature check, before entering resident care areas.
- A face covering or mask is required to be worn in common areas throughout the building and recommended during your visit. Eye protection is encouraged.
- Go directly to your visitation area. Ask a staff member if you need directions.
- If you have recovered from a recent COVID-19 infection, please postpone your visit until 10 days have passed since the onset of your symptoms. If you did not have symptoms, please wait 10 days from the date of your positive test.
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 and you are not up-to-date with your COVID vaccinations, please postpone your visit for 10 days after exposure or 7 day with a negative test result within 48hr of your visit.
Thank you for helping us keep our residents and staff safe.